Event Time: 8:00 am
Event Location: Doubletree Hotel, 990 Hilton Heights Road, Charlottesville, VA
Event Price: Free
Thank you for your interest in this event - This event is full and we are no longer taking registrations.
We look forward to seeing you at a future event.
Dr. Terrance M. Scott
Dr. Scott has published over 80 articles, books, chapters, and training media on behavioral disorders and behavioral support systems. He has conducted over 600 presentations and training activities nationally and worldwide. He has also earned the Distinguished Early Career Award from the Research Division of the International Council for Exceptional Children and the Outstanding National Leadership Award from the Council for Children with Behavior Disorders. Dr. Scott's research interests focus on school-wide prevention systems, the role of instructional variables in managing student behavior, functional behavior assessment/intervention, and scientific research in education.
- - Learn about creating and maintaining positive behavioral school-wide systems of supports.
- - Learn simple school-wide and classroom positive behavioral support strategies.
- - See what successful PBIS implementation looks like in a school.
- - Learn ways the "I'm Determined" project provides students with positive strategies to improve and support behavioral needs.
- - Engage in problem-solving action planning.
Registration is now Closed for this event.
Open to Region 5 T/TAC service area. Early registration is recommended as space is limited to the first 200 applicants!
Region 5 Training and Technical Assistance Center (TTAC) and The Virginia Department of Education